White-label Payment Page
This document explains how hosting of Payment Page under your own domain name works. This is so called 'white-labeling' and as a part of the solution Bitclear can host all our customer facing services under domain name of your choosing. This includes: Payment Page, API, Client Panel.
In addition to hosting services under your own domain will automatically request and setup SSL certificates via Let's Encrypt provider, and Bitclear can provide CSS styling changes to match your needs, update images, etc.
- You should be able to set up a CNAME redirect from a domain name of your choosing to the one provided by us
- You acknowledge that Bitclear API will request a "Domain Validated" SSL certificate for specific subdomain from Let's Encrypt, and the certificate will be used for that traffic
If you are using Cloudflare or any similar anti DDoS / reverse proxy mechanism please contact us and Bitclear will provide a dedicated solution.
- Choose what domain names you want to be used to host Payment Page, API, Client Panel (you can choose any combinations of the services)
- Contact us and tell us what the domains name are.
- Bitclear team will let you know what CNAME values to use.
- Bitclear will whitelist your newly created domains and setup everything on our side
If you choose to use your own SSL certificate (or require any level above "Domain Validation") and don't want it to be shared with Bitclear the recommended approach is to set up a reverse proxy on your side to handle all traffic to your desired domain names.
In this scenario there's no work required on Bitclear side, Bitclear only need to know yours Payment Page domain name, so it can be correctly returned it via API calls.